Competition Terms and conditions
All SMS competitions are relevant only to the primary show, and not to repeat shows.
- Match day Ticket competition entries are only valid for a 24 hr period of following the primary show, and not the repeats. This is to ensure ticket winners can collect, prior to the games.
- CRTV reserves the right to draw additional ticket winners for the repeat show.
- Any competitions which include tickets bundled with a prize, will run on the same basis as normal ticket competition.
- Other non time based competitions close at 10AM on Saturdays after the weekly repeat.
- Competition winners must supply a valid ID no and Name and Contact no.
- SMS sent to the short code 33090 is charged at R1.50
- When entering a competition the entrants agrees that they may be contacted by the sponsor of the competition.
- All winners are contacted via cellphone, on the number used to enter.
- Cape Rugby TV reserves he rights to withhold any prizes, using it’s sole discretion, show we suspect any collusion or improper entries.
- Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
- Prizes are not transferable, may not be redeemed for cash, and are not exchangeable. Cape Rugby TV can, at their discretion, substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- In the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions by the potential prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and the runner-up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to all conditions herein.
- In the event that any of the potential winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. We reserve the right to do so within any time frame reasonable to the production of the program, in order to announce winners during the productions.
- Winners may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of winners, to be part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are entitled to decline such requests.
- By entering any Cape Rugby TV Promotional Competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- Where judging is relevant the judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Cape Rugby TV or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with each promotional competition may participate in the relevant Cape Rugby TV promotional competitions.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- Winners may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of winners, to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such a request.
- Where winners consent to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
- Entrants must reside in South Africa and arrange for prize collection at the Cape Rugby TV offices unless otherwise specified.
- SMS competition entrants agree to receive promotional messages from CRTV. CRTV commit to not spamming any entrant and will only message the entrant with value add options, news or current CRTV sponsor offerings.
Social Media competitions.
- The competitions are open to all members of the public.
- Panel members and or related staff may not enter.
- CRTV will attempt to notify the winners via the relevant social media platform using direct messaging.
- Should winners not be contactable within 7 days, then prizes are forfeit and will not be drawn again.
- The producers of CRTV are the sole judges of the entry merits and by entering the competition entrants agree to these regulations.
- Entrants considered spamming the page will be blocked at the sole discretion of the CRTV producers.
- Entrants must reside in South Africa and arrange for prize collection at the Cape Rugby TV offices unless otherwise specified,
- Entrants must show proof of ID on collection.
- The Cape Rugby TV sms competition entries run on various platforms including the entry via click on our apps on IOS ( Apple ) and Android, these third parties involved in this process and are not sponsors.
- Apple and Google are in no way associated with Cape Rugby TV competitions and are not sponsors to the show, the platforms or the competitions on the show.
Competition winners agree to allow CRTV to publish their likeness or photo of the prize collection on any CRTV platform.